Benefit from all the advantages of a bow making workshop – at home. Having your violin bow rehaired is not always easy, since you don’t always have a bow maker near you.
Remote violin bow rehair
Everything goes as if you were taking your bow to a workshop. Only rather than doing it yourself, a delivery driver will take care of it for you. Thanks to them, you will save both time and money (travel, parking, gas, toll…)
First, book your rehair and select your instrument and options. Hence I will have your details and will be able to take care of your request as soon as possible.
Then wrap your bow snugly, and leave it somewhere a delivery driver can come and take it.
Besides, do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any question or need advice.
Fully guaranteed bows
Every bow is guaranteed up to 10 000€ during shipping. However, to benefit from this guarantee, you need to have an authenticity certificate or an invoice. If you need any of these documents, please contact me before shipping your bow.
What is “violin bow rehair”?
Rehair is replacing the strands that make up the hair of your violin bow.
I offer you two types of rehair:
- Natural hair from Mongolian grasslands, cream-white colour (read more on Everything you need to know about bowhair.)
- Top-of-the-range Coruss synthetic hair, available in eight colours (read more on Coruss synthetic hair.)
Complete maintenance of your bow
Not only do I offer to rehair, I also take care of the maintenance of the whole bow:
- First, I clean the stick and the adjuster
- Then I lubricate the parts and the gears
- Finally, I polish the metals and the other materials
How do I send my bow?
If you need advice about how to wrap your bow in order to ship it safe and sound, you should read this article: