Bogaro & Clemente Nicole violin case is not only an efficient protection, it also gives you an incredible style. It’s born from an incredible mix between aesthetic and usefulness, while also being lightweight. In addition, each of them can be customised at a level which has never been reached before. Discover now why these cases have an amazing success all around the world.
Montefalcone – Italy
Bogaro & Clemente Nicole violin case features
Made of high carbon with reinforcements where needed, this case is both light and super resistant. In order to have a greater shell resistance, the case has an internal cork core which also improves thermal insulation.
Furthermore, to ensure the best protection for your instrument, the case has been rated IP-67. This means that the exclusive process created by B&C is completely dustproof but also protects from temporary immersion to a max depth of 1 metre. Double locks are also fitted to the sealing system for even greater security.
The case is equipped with two comfortable handles and backpack straps (included).
- First of all, it weighs 2250g which is very light regarding the many storage spaces available.
- Indeed, you can store 4 bows, music sheets, strings, a large accessory pocket and enough space to store any shoulder rest.
- An incredible customisation level, especially regarding the numerous final touches available (you can even create your own design).
- A really sturdy shell which will protect your instrument for many years.
- A certificate of authenticity and a warranty by B&C for 36 months.
They are quite spacious and can hold many music-related equipments while traveling.
- First of all, a special pouch to store string packs.
- Behind it is a music sheet pocket that can fit size A4 documents.
- Moreover, a system of hooks and latches made of leather can hold up to four bows.
- A transparent tube allows you to store strings horizontally.
- An accessory pouch with a magnetic fastening secures the small accessories.
- The lid has three elastic bands to store your pens and pencils properly.
- Finally, a dedicated space for Bogaro & Clemente ROMA rosin.
- The straps that come with the case are comfortable, very sturdy and adjustable. The hooks are also hidden in sockets to prevent scratches.
- The hygrometer as well as the thermometer inside are very useful to keep an accurate idea of the storage conditions of your instrument.
- A lined string cover adds another protection to your instrument. In addition, I recommend to wrap your instrument inside a natural silk cloth.
- Finally, a Bogaro & Clemente Roma rosin is included in the case.
B&C cases stand out in particular for their incredible number of different designs – the possibilities are simply endless.
You can therefore choose among many styles:
- First of all, in a carbon style with visible threads – matte or glossy finish.
- Then, in a colourful style with an incredible number of possibilities – matte, glossy, and glittery finish.
- Finally, it is also possible to add your own design to create a case that fits your personality.
Therefore, the available customisation possibilities are almost endless. If you’d like to know the list of available colours, please click here.
You’d like a fully customised design? It’s also possible to create your own design, on request, on the outside of the case. In that case, you have to provide a picture in TIFF, PNG ou JPG formats with a resolution of 3500×1500 pixels minimum. However, please contact me for further details.
In addition to the amazing variety of external finishes, you can also choose between two internal covers. The first one is of a chestnut colour, the other is grey.
Order your Bogaro & Clemente Nicole violin case
If you are interested in this case, please note that it is best to contact me first to know which models are currently available. With so many choices available, I have to admit that most of the time it will probably be necessary to customise the case to your own specifications.
That is why I offer to assist you in your custom case project. The design and creation of your custom case takes about one month.