Discover a cello by Guillaume Kessler, that is to say, made entirely by me in my workshop. I put great dedication into these instruments, which is why I offer them to the most motivated cellists only. Indeed, not only do I want to offer a customised work of art, but my aim is to make an instrument with great performances, a cello that will meet your needs both in terms of sound and playability.
You can contact me now so that we discuss what you need and want.
cello by Guillaume Kessler
First of all, we find everything you want for your cello. Through appointments, observations, listening, discussions, we figure out what you need.
Once we agreed on that, I start building the instrument. Of course, I keep you updated on the process.
When I am done, you receive your cello. However we’re not finished yet: there’s still adjustments to make so that your instrument suits your perfectly.
Finally, during the first year you use it, we will meet again to check how your instrument ages. Keeping in check this way is necessary to make sure your instruments has the best performances possible.
The advantages of purchasing one of my cellos
- Firstly, you get a cello made just for you, completely suiting your needs and tastes.
- Then, since it is adapted to your size, the greater the comfort and the playability will be.
- Finally, you have total control on a high-quality fitting set (matching pegs, tailpiece, and endpin) in whatever tonewood you please (ebony, boxwood, snakewood, pernambuco, etc…)
- You also get a top-of-the-range case to carry your precious instrument safely wherever you go.
- Each cello has its own certificate that identifies it as a unique model.